The world of business has changed a lot, thanks to the constant changes in technology and innovation. Nowadays, trading has become quite efficient. This follows the emergence of online eCommerce platforms that allows you to sell any product to anyone regardless of the location.
However, when operating an online store, you need to have a strong online presence for you to reach your targeted customers. This is quite important as it can also determine the success of an online business.
Shopify let you reach your goals and would be a great choice for you to create or expand your online business. Chosen by Lazy Oaf, Pixi, Gymshark, and Kylie Cosmetics, it is a robust eCommerce platform oriented on brands’ growth. Find out what are the benefits of this SaaS platform for your business.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an online eCommerce platform that allows you to manage your online store without any coding knowledge. With it, you can sell your products in various places. This includes social media, mobile, web, pop-up shops, and other online marketplaces.
- Shopify is feature-rich. With all features, you will be able to add a shopping cart to your store, organize the inventory, market, and optimize your store so that your customers can find it easily. Additionally, Shopify provides web hosting services. To make your app more accessible, you can also use embedded app libraries and other app extensions as this improves the user experience for users.
- Shopify is easy-to-use. Among the many eCommerce platforms available, Shopify turns out to be among the easiest to use. It allows you to set up your online store without any difficulties. Many powerful built-in features facilitate this in the platform.
- Shopify is fully customizable. One of the factors of the success of your business depends on the appearance of your online store. As Shopify has lots of out-of-the-box features, it takes less time to set up basic functionality and allows the development team to concentrate on various customizations. With lots of API types, you’ll get products with highly specific parameters. It means that you will have a self-contained store which integrates with API on its completion.
- Shopify is flexible. Unlike other platforms, Shopify gives you the freedom to manage your products, shipping, payments, and inventory. Among the most used Shopify integrations include, analytics, workflow automation, sales funnel, email marketing, and loyalty programs, among others. Also, being a cloud-based eCommerce solution, Shopify is much flexible; thus, you can be able to access and manage your business from any location.
- Shopify is suitable for all. The Shopify eCommerce platform works for small, medium, and big companies. Their functionality is enough for startups, dropshipping companies, and any industry that wants to sell their products online. Finally, Shopify also provides 24/7 customer support; therefore, you can get help at any time in case you are experiencing any difficulties.
What Are the Benefits of Shopify?
Shopify platform lets you feel no limits. Besides built-in features it has, it gives you more. You can find various tools from the Shopify app store and use them to help the business generate more revenue. This is possible through features like the numerous social media integrations it comes with and also the fact that you can make your customers browse through your store and make purchases without leaving Facebook or any marketplace.
Shopify functionality is extendable. With the Shopify app store, you can be able to find other third-party integrations that you can use to improve your online business. Most businesses around the world are using this eCommerce solution and below are a few reasons why.
Shopify gives you a free trial for 14 days. You won’t need any credit card to access this free trial period. However, depending on the pricing plan chosen, a monthly fee will be charged after the trial period ends thus you should consider choosing a plan that is suitable for your business.
Shopify allow you to use your own domain name. If you don’t, you can reach out to any third party provider or buy one through Shopify. The platform also supports many different languages for convenience. With that said, let us have a look at a range of services that you can get to start your business on Shopify.
If You Need
- Initial store setup;
- Theme installation;
- Set up the site content & navigation;
- The payment process and checkout configuration;
- Various customizations to functionality, themes, or necessary integrations;
- Site launch.
WEB4PRO Will Provide
- reliable engineering team;
- ongoing support;
- an efficient solution specifically for your brand.
Shopify Developers for Your Project
Shopify has enjoyed much popularity over the past few years and has become one of the most used eCommerce platforms. This is because the platform provides professional themes and great features as well.
If you are looking to hire a Shopify developer, our WEB4PRO team is ready to provide advanced support to your challenges. Some eCommerce development services include Shopify theme design, store set up and configurations, customization, integration, and SEO, among other things. With all these, we will help you in creating a bespoke eCommerce solution for your business with robust functions and nice-looking appearance.
Stay with our Shopify development agency and let us be your reliable partners and executors. Tell us about your goals and requirements. Together we’ll find the most effective solution for your project.